Ads

28 May 2010

of the white coffee in me....

I'm telling you a "White Coffee story in Me..." Yes, it's me.

The white coffee in me is very simple, as tasty, as milky, as aromatic, as "kao" (kao, means very concentrated in Cantonese), as everything as it is, nothing more nothing less.

Lack of even 1 drop of milk or else, everything is gone. All must be in a PERFECT amount.

That's me actually. I realized, I'm a very fussy person.

When my mom cooked lunch for me today (western breakfast style), I've ask my mom,
"How come it's toast?"
"Why you put my hot drink in a big mug?"
There were a bunch more of things I wanted to comment but I didn't because I realized, I was too fussy and I kept the questions to myself.

I thought to myself in the heart instead. These were the few,
"Why didn't you cook sunny side up instead of scrambled?"
"Why you put soy sauce on the egg?"
"I want my white coffee in a small cup with a table spoon, not teaspoon."
"And why did you add Anlene milk powder in it?" 
So until then, I realized I was a very very.. very very... very fussy person. (Internally, I didn't mean I'm fussy in general, I know my limits. Therefore, I'm not a fussy person, but internally fussy).

~~the White Coffee in Me... ~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment