Ads

01 November 2009

Magic the Gathering....



*Hui yo*... It's been so long since I've blogged!!>>>>>

Promotion about Magic the Gathering..

I've recently got 3booster packs which cost about RM 45 I suppose from a blog of my friend.. Firdaus... His blog offers quite a number of events, food, *bla bla bla*, you name it, there's in that blog..



It was "ShadowMoor".... "It a plane of perpetual dusk where the sun never rises, and where strange light seems to come from unseen sources."

I actually started with a White "Judgment" deck and next with a "Torment" deck. Started since Standard 6 after the UPSR exams.. And till now, nothing much have been done because there's no "teman" to play with..

Haha...




Those are my collections.. Haha.. Anyone who is interested in learning can consult me *ba*... But I'm a very weak player.. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment