Ads

17 May 2009

my other part of it

yesterda i went n watched "sell out."
supposely it's a malaysian & singaporean movie...
hmm, it was boring actually, jus tat a part of it, i mean parts of it is nice...
onli malaysian or a singaporean can understand wat it says in the movie n the jokes...
if u're putting high hope on tat movie, then i suggest tat u dun go n watch ... haha

however... the soundtracks are awesome...!!! musical thingy... the drums r nice too.. hehe..

n i din break "my" own promise yet... i did buy another partner 4 the water goblet i had... so now i have 2 glasswares, which is the water goblet n i added a red wine glass..




lolz, it won't b so boring now... it's been alone 4 like a week... hehe, my next glassware is white wine glass ya... i'm still finding how 2 keep all those... still thinking..

2moro my college new sem will begin... lolz... so all the best 2 myself ya.. hehe

oh ya, try listening 2 the chinese song i've put in my blog.. it's a truely romantic song i think.. if u noe mandaring, try observing the lyrics... so wonderful..




No comments:

Post a Comment