Ads

19 September 2010

Tribute to him....

I see.. since June eh?? hahaha...

I'm writing this because basically I'm too free on holiday now. Too free and yet doing unnecessary stuffs and I forced myself to do something good.

I love blogging, just too lazy.

To my grandpa,
I've been told by my dad about how you survive a living during the hard times. You worked so hard in your bread factory to put meals on the table for us. You've to wake up early in the morning just to deliver bread to the hospital and everywhere. Dad told me, during the down turns of the business where you have to break the wooden fence of the house and use it to bake breads. I was like.. OMG? breaking the house fence for wood and to bake bread? I'm not sure how serious was it but when I heard, I know you'd worked hard.

No matter how small or big the contribution is, whatever is it, as long as it comes from the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment