Ads

08 October 2009

Clouds in the hearts

I seriously... like tat cloud images in my blog... hehe.. *Thank u thank u**bow, applause*... haha. stop dreaming!

My family matters...
recently, my mom's bro's daughter which is, 14 goin 15..
IS PREGNANT!!!!...

So talk talk talk bout it.. legal age 2 get married, which is 15yrs.. so she basically can't register.. if report means, tat guy which is 21yrs old.. yes, 21yrs (how can a 14 n 21 can talk ar???) will b charged 4 raping an underage.. n the pay is.. HIGH!!!

Nvrm bout her..

In the car...

I : OMG, life 4 her is.. she haven gone through her teenager life yet. most fun time is teenager rite?
dad : ya la, wat din enjoy? she ad had sex wat?
I : ya la, but apart from tat, other teenager life le, didn't get 2 enjoy aso...
mom : (keep quiet).. haha..

In the hse after dinner... aso bout the topic

I : how can she noe a guy which is 21? she's jus 14... even for me aso, when i'm 14, i dun have a 21yrs friend? omg...
mom : she stays in a flat, most of the ppl there in tat particular block will noe each other.. n some how this fren, fren here, fren there, n finally can noe each other la....
dad : wat can a 21 guy n 14 gurl talk???
i : ya lo, wat can they talk....
dad : aiya, must b puppy love la. suppose sure will have puppy love la..
me : ya la, but aso, even like in school aso, puppy love, but, now come 2 think of it, c now, frens everywhere in colleges.. can't even meet.. even in college la, even love a gurl aso, will think tat, next time when graduate it's quite hard 2 handle aso la...
dad : u sure will have this feeling de la
me : ya...
dad : so who???
"my mom left 2 the kitchen 2 wash dish"
me : ern....... no la... hehe... *i laughed*...
dad : tel la, nothing de la
me : ern..... it's the gurl from.... it's the... ***XXXX***... la.... haha..

Lolz... wat u expect? 2 b continued? lolz. i dun think so... haha...

~~~this is not the continued story of the above, this is another matter okie!!!~~~
The gurl tat i had love b4.. she had really disappeared these few days.. tat dae, dunno y midnight, suddenly thought or her.. sms'ed n ask... then replied the next dae.. n... after tat chatting pun.. not much... hope she's okie!


No comments:

Post a Comment