Ads

02 September 2009

when u're old enough 2 understand...

Hihi... it's been LLOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG since i updated my blog... haha...

When u're young, u think tat time is too much... much time is wasted jus like tat...
think think n c... baby's life... simply rite??? n their time must b long enough 4 them (althought the time they have n v have are the same) *literally la*....
baby can do wat? sleep whole dae, then cry, eat... sleep.. eat... boring rite?? so their time is kinda too much 4 them..

then when u reach old enough la 2 walk n etc... still acceptable la the time... still too much... coz jus noe how 2 play n waiting the time 2 grow up. rite?

ha!!! reach the teenager phase la... *note***i think i passed the teenager's phase ad.. or mayb jus post-teenager-phase..** when teenager phase can action abit la.. wat aso can do. can run, jump, go here go there. sleep late everyday then die, then revive, then die again n alive again...haha...


After tat la... teenager phase.. reaching my time le... then u'll understand wat's life is all about,...
it's time when u won't b able 2 sleep late anymore. u'll have this tired feeling where it jus comes... n u say "i wanna sleep"... tat's time where i'm chatting wif my frens. n it's time where things go havoc.. topic goes interesting.. but. suddenly. aikz. i jus have 2 sleep. n i jus say bye 2 everybody n chioz i go very fast...

Then life jus have 2 continue so on... i haven reach the older phase yet.. so i couldn't blog on it...

There's one moment in my life which i'll nvr 4get.. same to see soon i think...

this moment of death!!!
once i'm having my french class.. n suddenly my heart jus.. PAIN!!!! pain until can't afford 2 stand...
and this moment of death thing will come...
in ur brain! stimulus of death notes will come flying all over u..

"izit a heart attack?"
"omg! wat if i faint n die?"
"my parents! all my frens! i can't c the anymore"
"who will attend my funeral?"
"How my body is going 2 decompose?"
"aikz, y my life so short?"
"i din even get 2 married?"


n the list continues...
after tat moment... my thinking all have change...
after tat. the pain still goes when u move.
so u'll tend 2 move more slowly after tat...
then u'll understand wat is life...
u'll noe tat u wanna live on n dun 1 2 die..
after tat dae.

whenever i drive, i drive slow...
watever i do.. i'll think twice n thrice... mayb.. u'll tend 2 speak lesser... coz u might think tat ur words are limited n might finish soon...

how is tat ha??? had i brought u through a little journey about the moment of death???

tell u wat... u won't realize the importance of life until u'll more 2 adult "old enough 2 understand" can i aso say "mature enough???"... even now.. i noe the importance of life but i do not really appreciate it...


I've mentioned see soon's name... haha.. it's been a BBQ nite tat i've realised see soon had the same thing i've experienced b4!...

i think tat's all ba!!!...
eh wait wait wait...

Last few days there's been news about pHd holders not doin wat they pursue.. they go n become taxi drivers!!! i admire n envy those ppl...

I don't feel the importance of.. being a DOCTOR? ENGINEER? anything tat's high post...

i jus feel tat.. money not tat important... the important thing in ur life is tat u enjoy ur life!!! yea!!! tat's y i gave up engineering n taking hotel management.. ppl who noe me... noe tat i'm more happy in my college life now!. my lecturer saw me 2 dae n asked me y m i so happy 2dae? i answered him "I'm happy everyday!!!"...

yoyo... tat's all suppose!...
my tentative this time..
2moro french exam, monday beverage exam!!>>>
after monday go buy camera!
then saturday holiday 2 sarawak!






1 comment:

  1. Yer.. y so ngam wan... nowadays i also thinking leh, what if i die tomoro.. so many things still havent do...

    someone got exam tomoro still can blog n chat leh.. byk free ah.. smart d.. XP

    ReplyDelete